1. Hide your thermostat behind a framed painting to get rid of a common eyesore.
2. Use Wine Racks as Towel Racks
3. Use Shoe Organizer to Organize other Items
4. Use a couple of coat rack hooks to hang your ironing board out of sight.
5. Need to hide a key? Stick it in an empty bottle for pills, turn it over and glue a pinecone to the bottom. Then bury it so only the pinecone shows.
6. Hide your internet modem (or other shelved eyesores) by creating a bookcase cover compartment.
7. Use ice cubes to reconstitute the dented areas of your carpet. Here’s how.
8. Use a squeegee to clean up pet hair from your carpet. It literally works like magic.
9. Use Shower Hooks to Hang Up Your Jeans.
10. Use Paper Organizers to Store Sandals and Slippers.